February
April (before I started)
June (got to buy a new outfit at least)
Last week at the zoo when I hit 28lbsAs most of you know I have struggled with my weight for alot of years now. When I was in high school I had it very easy, snickers and coke for breakfast, Mcdonalds for lunch and pasta anything for dinner every day. Since high school that has changed, If I look at pasta I gain a pound or 3. I have tried everything and anything. The dreaded Metabolife years ago, Weight Watchers countless times, the cabbage soup diet and of course the SEE diet, everything you see you eat. I could never bring myself to put the money out for nutra-system or Jenny Craig, but judging from the people at work who have been known to give away their nutra-system meals and eat Jack in the Box after spending hundreds of dollars on Jenny Craig I don't think those work either.
I found about something called SoloSlim thru someone very close to me. It is basically a non prescription appetite suppresent that doesn't contain Ephedra or Caffine. They said how amazing it was and so many people at work were losing gobs of weight. I definately wanted to be on that train!! After checking with my doctor (who gave it a double thumbs up) I jumped on it at the end of April and haven't hit the final destination by a long shot but I am headed in the right direction. As I write this I have now lost 28lbs and counting. I have no idea what is so special about these pills but they have been the best thing I have ever found. There are countless fellow employees that have been taking them too with amazing results. One person I work with has been able to cut his diabetic meds in half and he looks like a new person.
No matter how well this works, I still need help and encouragement along the way, because pasta has been my best friend for so long it is always hard staying away from good friends. At least I eat alot less of it nowadays. Anyway, I included pictures, hopefully you can start to tell the difference. I will keep you updated because putting it out there now definitely makes me accountable to many. I have hit my first goal, my wedding weight, the 2nd goal Shawn and Wendy will be able to verify or not when we get to Mexico in December. The 3rd goal, well that is my personal secret, even from my husband.
No comments:
Post a Comment